!!Cos I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite!!



  YO guys!
This week has been so eventful after going to London on Tuesday and well seeing my my lover (Topshop) again my day was completed :)
I got this Jumper there and i love it! The fact that it can be worn as a crop top is fantastic because i don't recall having any jumper in this style and since i have such an admiration for any Roy Lichtenstein-esque clothing-this had to be mine!
I paired it of course with my leather skirt and my creepers because it is still cold here, especially with the wind as you can see in the pictures but spring better be on it's way soon!!



Jumper: Topshop
Skirt:  New Look
Tights: Primark
Shoes: Office
 Hope you guys have a great week-nearly-end!!
xx
 P.S. the song is of course by AC/DC-T.N.T.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.