I'm useless but not for long




YO WASSUP
Dear Lord only 2 more days till Spain and i am so excited!
I have actually started to pack already and let me say that i won't be missing out in crop tops and high waisted skirts or shorts-that's for sure :D
The weather forecast predicts that it will be around the 30 degrees Celsius if not more which means sunblock/-screen, sunglasses, drinks and sun-hats or in my case-Snap-backs :D
I got this khaki-coloured one from H&M, the men's section-they seriously sometimes have the more comfier clothes-it's surreal!
The Mesh or Fish-net top-whatever you wish to call it-is from Zara. It was on sale for 13euros so i couldn't say no and it's in black so it was already decided for me by fate, obviously....heheh.
I also have been longing for knuckle rings since what seems like forever and finally found some at H&M for under 4 euros-BARGAIN! 
Someone needs to stop me from doing this....shopping <3
























Photos by Alexander Micas

Mesh top: Zara
Tank top: BCBG MaxAzria (old)
Shorts: H&M
Shoes: Deichmann similar from Steve Madden
Necklace: Urban Outfitters
Rings and Hat: H&M

Song: Clint Eastwood- Gorillaz

Have a great y'all!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.