Plaid, lace, leather and knee high socks-ootd


YO WASSUP
By now you probably know that i am utterly obsessed with flannels and since the start of time, I have also loved leather! In my opinion a black lace piece is an essential since it can dress up any outfit for a special occasion. However you can also dress it down by combining it with one of your favourite band-tees. For example I paired my lace shorts with my Santana shirt which I bought at the Concert which was amazing!
Speaking of essentials, I think a black leather jacket is important as well. This leather jacket has studding on the shoulders and I wanted to incorporate this in the bottom-half of the outfit with the boots!





 





Leather Jacket: Crafted
Flannel: Gina Tricot
Shirt: Santana Concert
Lace shorts: Holly Bracken
Shoes: Graceland
 Song: Maria Maria-Santana

xoxox

1 comment:

  1. Nice SocksLeather socks in UK for Muslim men and women. Buy Kuffain for the hygiene at Arabian Luxuries.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.