Black Over-The-Knee Boots


YO WASSUP
Sunny Sunday! I know I have been quite inconsistent with blogging but it is all due to my exams coming up for which studying is needed!
Anyway, contradicting my first statement, I went to Cologne yesterday to check out some Universities and I ended up going shopping as well since every girl needs her retail therapy before facing some dreadful exams i.e. Maths.
I bought these black over-the-knee boots which go really well with my also new wax-coated black jeans from Zara! The zipper-detail on these jeans are great and I can't wait to pair them with destroyed band tees!


Coat:  H&M (old)
Shirt:  New Look
Jeans:  Zara
Boots: Tally Weijl
Bag: Ebay
Necklace:  Thomas Sabo
Watch:  Fossil
 Song: We Can Dance Now- JMAN
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.